Featured Machinery currently offered for sale which include used routers, saws, sanders, jointers, solid wood and panel processing equipment.
Showing 1–9 of 15 results
Brand New Coima SHK 3 Dust Collector. Located in Ohio.
Two available. Priced $14,500 – $16,800
Linear Moulding Sprayers by Dubois
SCM K 800
Many key features from larger machines are standard on the K800. A quick-change glue pot, electronic positioning of the top pressure beam, a fully programmable color controller, premilling and corner rounding.
The following are what is on the machine for sale.
· ORION 110 CONTROL SYSTEM –Basic and intuitive for error-free machining. Memory capacity with up to 60 working programs.
· STARTOUCH CONTROL SYSTEM -Intuitive and easy to use thanks to its customised graphics and one touch mode.
· “iGLUE” KIT–Optimum finishing including delicate panels.
· RT-E PANEL EDGE TRIMMING GROUP– Provides a perfect surface for gluing the edge.
· AAR ANTI-ADHESIVE GROUP – It ensures the highest finishing quality by preventing the glue sticking to the upper and lower panel surfaces.
· K/SEL END CUTTING GROUP – The best finishing quality thanks to the motors sliding on two independent guides.
· RS/K IN-LINE TRIMMING GROUP – For the trimming of a solid wood edging or the removal of the exceeding edge thus providing the following chamfering operation.
· RI/800 TRIMMING GROUP – The very best finishing quality with the rotating front and vertical copying discs. Rapid machine changeover between thin, radius and solid wood edges with the 2 and 3 pneumatic positions kit.
· 2 MOTORS ROUND GROUP – Perfect rounding and trimming of straight, chamfered and post formed panels at 16 m/min.
· RAS/1000 EDGE SCRAPING GROUP – Rapid and easy work changeover of the radius edge thanks to the substitution of the cutter-head, complete with rotating copying discs.
· RCL GLUE SCRAPING GROUP – Eliminates any excess glue on the panel surface.
· SPN BRUSHING GROUP – Allows panel cleaning and polishing.
Automatic compact single sided edgebander
With pre-mill: top, bottom, end, trim & buff
7″ touch screen
The Hurco VMX60SWi 5-Axis CNC mill offers maximum flexibility. The SW series of 5-axis CNC mills offers multiple advantages, starting with the machine’s design configuration that utilizes a swivel head. Heavier digital servo drives, larger ball screws, and larger linear rails increase accuracy and deliver superb surface finish. Exceptional cutting feed rates are achieved with patented high-speed motion technology – resulting in the fastest cut with the best surface finish.
**Machine descriptions, specs and information have been gathered from the machine owners, literature, manufacturer’s website and/or inspections. The information is thought to be accurate, but not guaranteed. Customers have the ability to inspect all machines for condition and to verify the specifications for each machine.**