Showing 1–9 of 23 results
Excellent Condition Machine with lots of extras!
Top and Bottom Trimming
*Information displayed has been gathered from machine owner, internet searches and other sources. Information is believed to be correct, but not guaranteed. All buyers should verify this information independently and/or have the machine inspected for accuracy prior to purchase*
SCM K 800
Many key features from larger machines are standard on the K800. A quick-change glue pot, electronic positioning of the top pressure beam, a fully programmable color controller, premilling and corner rounding.
The following are what is on the machine for sale.
· ORION 110 CONTROL SYSTEM –Basic and intuitive for error-free machining. Memory capacity with up to 60 working programs.
· STARTOUCH CONTROL SYSTEM -Intuitive and easy to use thanks to its customised graphics and one touch mode.
· “iGLUE” KIT–Optimum finishing including delicate panels.
· RT-E PANEL EDGE TRIMMING GROUP– Provides a perfect surface for gluing the edge.
· AAR ANTI-ADHESIVE GROUP – It ensures the highest finishing quality by preventing the glue sticking to the upper and lower panel surfaces.
· K/SEL END CUTTING GROUP – The best finishing quality thanks to the motors sliding on two independent guides.
· RS/K IN-LINE TRIMMING GROUP – For the trimming of a solid wood edging or the removal of the exceeding edge thus providing the following chamfering operation.
· RI/800 TRIMMING GROUP – The very best finishing quality with the rotating front and vertical copying discs. Rapid machine changeover between thin, radius and solid wood edges with the 2 and 3 pneumatic positions kit.
· 2 MOTORS ROUND GROUP – Perfect rounding and trimming of straight, chamfered and post formed panels at 16 m/min.
· RAS/1000 EDGE SCRAPING GROUP – Rapid and easy work changeover of the radius edge thanks to the substitution of the cutter-head, complete with rotating copying discs.
· RCL GLUE SCRAPING GROUP – Eliminates any excess glue on the panel surface.
· SPN BRUSHING GROUP – Allows panel cleaning and polishing.
Automatic compact single sided edgebander
With pre-mill: top, bottom, end, trim & buff
7″ touch screen
Air Fusion Upgrade details:
AIR FUSION AF 15
Application of the coextruded and pre-glued edge by means of the high temperature compressed air blower which
allows to melt the specific functional layer of the edge and the following gluing to the panel
The device consists of:
– air heating unit with electronic control of the temperature
– air blower head, applied before the first edge pressure roller
– Device for the temperature control applied on the air blower head which allows a constant melting temperature
control of the functional edge layer
– opening and closing adjustment of the head bores when
varying the edge thickness. It is carried out in a single operation
together with the top edge guide
– the spraymist
device for the edge cooling positioned to the end of the edge pressure roller prevents the adhesion of the chips
on the tools and improves the panel finishing (Riepe liquid LP289/99)
The air blower on the edge is activated only when the panel is present, in this way the compressed air
consumption is optimized.
The device is compatible with the standard gluing systems for EVA
and PU glue.
With AirFusion the following edges con be used:
– coextruded edge suitable for hot air melting and Laser in: PP,ABS e PMMA with 0,2 mm functional layer
edge with specific glue for the working with hot air melting
Technical data for the AirFusion AF 15 device
– 15 m/min working speed with 30 mm edge height (working speed and edge height depend on the features of
the used edge)
– 65 mm maximum edge height
– 13mm edge thickness
– distance between panels according to the working speed and panel height
– 10,5 kW installed motor power
– 1400 Nl/min compressed air consumption during machining 15 min heating time