|Model||Pratix N15 NBR|
|Phase / Voltage||Transformer 208/230/460, 3 Phase|
2014 SCM Pratix 5X12 Flat Table Router With Offloading Rake
- 5 X 12 Aluminum Table
- Office PC
- Air Conditioned Electrical Cabinet
- 16.5 HP Router
- 20 Position Tool Changer
- Touch Probe
- 12 Vertical Drills
- Rake Off Loading System
- Auto Lube
- Two 300 M3/hr Vacuum Pumps
- Photo Cells
- Additional Info
- Video Gallery
- Shipping & Rigging
- More from Seller
- More from Seller
- Store Policy
|List any accessories included with the machine||
|Does the Machine include a transformer||Yes|
|Does the machine operate properly?||Yes|
|Has the machine been well maintained?||Yes|
|Are there any known broken components?||
|Does any software transfer with the machine?||No|
|Please list # of dust outlets including their diameter||
Dust Outlet –
|Machine Location||Lehi, UT|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||Approx 8,500 lbs|
|Shipping brackets included||Yes|
|Access to forklift or man lift to remove machine||Yes|
|Machine Removal Date||8-19-21|
|Location Contact Information||Aaron Biddar - 678-925-3556|
|Inspection Dates||Call for Appointment|
Both Heads recently replaced. Product details and specifications coming soon.
A medium to Heavy duty Edgebander from Italian manufacturer SCM, which allows the processing of edgbanding material from 0.4mm – 10mm Solid wood. The machine does have a Corner rounding unit.
- Base structure made of high rigidity tubular steel to guarantee an excellent support for the operating groups and the guides of the feed. Mobile control panel.
- Feed track sliding on 1 cylindrical guides 1 flat to guarantee straight cutting and resistance to heavy side pressure loads.
- Automatic loader for rolled edges and shear device for cutting thickness up to 3 mm
- Glue pot unit, including:
- Teflon coated glue pot to facilitate glue substitution
- Digital thermostat on glue spreader
- Device for automatic recovery of unused glue
- Automatic temperature kick down after temporary non use
- Horizontal pressure unit with 3 rollers of which the first is cylindrical, power driven, with pneumatic pressure adjustment
- The second and third have pneumatic pressure adjustment and opposed coincity to guarantee perfect adherence to the entire panel edge.
- End cutting unit with 2 independent high frequency motors on prismatic guidways and linear sliding pads that tilt from 0 – 15 degrees, easy setting-up and fixed to the pressure beam to avoid interference of scraps when activated, each is equipped with copying device.
- Trimming units tiltable from 0 – 15 degrees, with high frequency motors and large diameter horizontal and vertical copying device, complete with 70 x 12 cutters with 4 throwaway knives
- Buffing unit with two independent tiltable motors
- Roller conveyor with extension support on entire length
- Speed of end cutters and trimmers 12,000 rpm with frequency converter
- Centralised dust-extracting outlet.
- Safety enclosure
- Electrical cabinet with main switch and thermal cut-out for motor protection.
There are no inquiries yet.