2004 SCM Olimpic K208 ER Edgebander
A medium to Heavy duty Edgebander from Italian manufacturer SCM, which allows the processing of edgbanding material from 0.4mm – 10mm Solid wood. The machine does have a Corner rounding unit.
- Base structure made of high rigidity tubular steel to guarantee an excellent support for the operating groups and the guides of the feed. Mobile control panel.
- Feed track sliding on 1 cylindrical guides 1 flat to guarantee straight cutting and resistance to heavy side pressure loads.
- Automatic loader for rolled edges and shear device for cutting thickness up to 3 mm
- Glue pot unit, including:
- Teflon coated glue pot to facilitate glue substitution
- Digital thermostat on glue spreader
- Device for automatic recovery of unused glue
- Automatic temperature kick down after temporary non use
- Horizontal pressure unit with 3 rollers of which the first is cylindrical, power driven, with pneumatic pressure adjustment
- The second and third have pneumatic pressure adjustment and opposed coincity to guarantee perfect adherence to the entire panel edge.
- End cutting unit with 2 independent high frequency motors on prismatic guidways and linear sliding pads that tilt from 0 – 15 degrees, easy setting-up and fixed to the pressure beam to avoid interference of scraps when activated, each is equipped with copying device.
- Trimming units tiltable from 0 – 15 degrees, with high frequency motors and large diameter horizontal and vertical copying device, complete with 70 x 12 cutters with 4 throwaway knives
- Buffing unit with two independent tiltable motors
- Roller conveyor with extension support on entire length
- Speed of end cutters and trimmers 12,000 rpm with frequency converter
- Centralised dust-extracting outlet.
- Safety enclosure
- Electrical cabinet with main switch and thermal cut-out for motor protection.