|Phase / Voltage||230V Three Phase|
Included as standard are the following features:
• 2 x 10HP shaper stations 230 / 460V with floating heads for arch panel shaping
• All shaper stations are 2 speed 4000 / 8000 RPM spindles
• #1 shaper station is employed with jump cope for improved milling of cross grain in Hickory, Maple, etc.
• #2 shaper station is reverse rotation allowing a climb cutting / reverse tool rotation environment.
* conventional rotation also provided *
• Floating heads are integrated with Cammozzi air cylinders and valves for exceptional control
and steady even pressure under heavy profiling conditions * double raised panel for entry doors, etc. *
• All spindle assemblies are mated with Class 7 NSK precision angular contact (ABEC 7) bearings
(4) providing spindle accuracy of 0.0005" dependability. Available in 1 1/4" or 40mm spindle diameters.
• #1 & 2 shaper stations and #3 & 4 sanding stations will be tiltable from 0-30° and are combined with a mechanical digital readout for improved setup time and repeat accuracy.
• All work stations are with heavy duty precision turret stop system, and employs pneumatic raise and lower of all spindles. Accuracy/ repeatability of .001". * 6 pins per turret *
• Sanding stations (#3-4) are integrated with Telemecanique / Square D inverter controls allowing
0- 1800 RPM (infinite variable speed) of sanding or brush heads. All inverters are with RPM gauge on front controls panel for repeat accuracy with regards to diameter and grit variance.
• All sander stations (#3-4) are employed with CE Series inverter motors and precision spindles and 3HP output (Mfg. by Ciro, Holland)
• Guaranteed accuracy of the precision chain pad system is 0.005". German linear rail and bearing system mated to precision milled chain blocks with pneumatic oiling system ensure years of accurate and consistent milling and finishing.
• Upper feed belts system 2 x 40mm width (Mfg. Cigo Italy) ensure steady and accurate downward and parallel pressure to the precision feed chain system.
• Top belts (2) at 40mm each are designed to allow independent adjustment of up to 5" spread. Allows greater holding power of large panels with separated to max width.
• Roller bearing infeed carriage prior to feed chain provides an accurate and repetitive method of guaranteeing parts are square to infeed fence.
• Hydrostatic variable speed feed system (mfg. in Italy) by Spaggiari Transmission VS feed rate of
3- 28 meters per/min provides low steady feeding of large panels as well as the ability to increase production / line speeds on smaller parts and simple profiles.
• All spindles are inclusive with mechanical digital readouts with regards to axial and tilting adjustments and re-reference positioning.
• Minimum-maximum cutterhead diameter: 100mm - 225mm (4" - 8-3/4")
• Maximum sanding wheel diameter: 200mm (8")
• All contactors, overloads, inverters, timers, etc, are neatly assembled into a dust proof and climate controlled (fan) cabinet.
• All electricals are mfg. by Square D-Telemecanique and are with UL and CSA approvals.
• Warranty: Standard Northtech Industrial warranty entails 1 year parts and labor covering electricals, pneumatics, bearings, motors, etc.
• Machine dimensions 155"L x 50"W x 58"H ... Net Weight 6700lbs
- Additional Info
- Video Gallery
- Shipping & Rigging
- More from Seller
- Auction history
- More from Seller
- Store Policy
|List any accessories included with the machine|
|Does the Machine include a transformer||No|
|Any known issues with the machine?||Never Placed in Production with Current Owner|
|Are there any known broken components?|
Missing spindle spacers and nuts. Missing hood covers.
Missing door latch.
|Does any software transfer with the machine?||No|
|Please list # of dust outlets including their diameter|
|Machine Location||Wauconda, IL|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||6700 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (approx.)||155"L x 50"W x 58"H|
|Access to forklift or man lift to remove machine||Yes|
|Machine Removal Date||June 11, 2021|
|Pickup Location||Wauconda, IL|
|Location Contact Information||Cheryl Barta - Phone 847-526-1411|
|Inspection Dates||Open Weekdays 8-5pm|
Auction has finishedAuction failed because there were no bids
|August 17, 2021 12:00 pm||Auction started|
There are no inquiries yet.
- Auction Ended
Like New & Never placed in production. The 2016 IWF Challengers Award Winner. All the benefits of nesting, with the performance of a beam saw. This 3 axis cnc router utilizes linear drives with cutting speeds up to 60 m/min!!
Motor configuration 5: ICS73230:7.5 hp, 3phase, 230V,17.8 A
2007 Busellato Jet Optima Pod & Rail CNC in great condition. The owner is switching to a flat table to accomodate production requirements.
- Auction Ended
- Twin 60″ X 60″ tables
- Qty 3 Routers
- 0-90 Saw
- 5 Spindle Drill Head
- Travaini Vacuum Pump
- Allen Bradley Controller