|Model||nVision System2 G3|
|Phase / Voltage||208 - 240V Three Phase|
MAIN MACHINE BENEFITS:
• 100% US designed, built & supported – faster parts and service response, lower shipping costs
• UL-certified electrical cabinet – fully-compliant with codes
• Heavy-duty machined frame – added stability absorbs vibrations that could affect banding quality
• Large touch-screen graphical PLC controller – less need for special training or language translation to operate machine
• Articulated vacuum pod arm supports parts - maximum panel weight = 230lbs!
• Machine can band and trim parts up to 10’ in size! – ideal for closet parts, lockers
• Machine designed to apply hot melt EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) adhesive on 0.5, 1, 2, and 3mm tape – can also band some wood veneers & special tapes
• All machine drive systems (spindles, rollers) powered by an up-sized Baldor motor –
• quiet, reliable power
• Spindle drive system uses SNX Armordrive serpentine Kevlar belt – smoother, quieter, longer life operation without the need for lubrication
• Triax 3-axis laser system (patent pending) ensures consistently tighter butt joints on panels – for better looking products, consistent performance.
• Incredibly tight inner and outer radius bands – can out-band more expensive CNC machines!
• Glue pot holds 1kg of adhesive, machine has hopper with laser-guided auto-filling of the glue pot – never run out of glue again
• Trimming unit trims top and bottom tape overhang of finished bands using same vacuum arm; trim station retracts pneumatically to allow swings of large parts during banding process
DIGITAL PLC TOUCH-SCREEN MACHINE CONTROL
• Touch “Auto” = Triax 3-axis laser system is on to follow part geometry
• Touch “Manual” = Triax laser system is off for perimeter distance banding
• Colorful graphic interface makes operation and programming easier
• Temperature interlock prevents drive system start-up until the proper operating temperature is reached
• Precision +/- adjustment (to .1mm increments) for accurate firing/timing of the guillotine cut-off
• Ability to run MANUAL or SEMI-AUTOMATIC machine modes
• Infinitely variable electronic feed speed adjustment
VACUUM AND MECHANICAL WORKPIECE HOLDING
• Utilizes a pneumatic vacuum pump system (adjustable via pneumatic regulator)
• Vacuum is provided via a rotating vacuum pod table
• Additional vacuum tables are available (part specific)
• Vacuum tables have rubber gasketing to ensure adequate workpiece hold.
• Work piece feeder is driven with an EXTRA WIDE rubber roller and double upper support rollers
• Vacuum tables are at the end of a large, Heavy-Duty articulating arm.
• Dual pneumatic pinch roller drive system with quick release from panel surface.
EDGE BAND TAPE TRANSPORT AND CUTTING SYSTEMS
• Machine comes with a universal edgeband tape coil stand.
• Automatic guillotine for making mitred cuts on 3mm edgebanding up to 60mm in height
• Guillotine activated by a digital/laser encoder system or by manual foot pedal
• Patent-pending TRIAX 3-axis laser system automatically fires the guillotine for butt joint cuts. Laser system “floats” to follow part geometry, even with warped or sagging panels
EDGE BAND GLUING STATION
• 1kg glue capacity (larger pot option available)
• Adjustable control of glue coverage
• Laser-monitored and auto-feed glue pellet hopper
• Teflon-coated glue pot for easy cleaning
• Digital glue temperature setting
TOP & BOTTOM TRIMMING STATION
• Two variable high frequency motors for edge trimming: Motor: 2 x 0.5 KW (.75 HP), 300 HZ, Speed 12000 RPM
• Maximum edge strip thickness: 3 mm (PVC)
• Maximum edge strip height: 60mm
• Manual adjustment of the trim motors for work piece thickness via hand lever.
• Pneumatic opening of the trim motors to facilitate the introduction of the panel
• (2) two stepped radius cutter heads with 1mm, 2mm and 3mm
• PATENT PENDING “Rapidset Copy Shoe Turret” easily switches from 1mm, 2mm or 3mm banding
• Cyclone designed dust shrouds for excellent chip extraction
• (4) four digital readouts for fast radius and panel thickness changeovers
• Guiding and positioning of trimming function around the contour of the work piece is done manually by the operator.
• On / Off selector switch for independent use of unit
IMPORTANT: ALL minimum & maximum radii are affected by tape thickness, quality of adhesive and edgebanding being applied.
- Additional Info
- Video Gallery
- Shipping & Rigging
- More from Seller
- More from Seller
- Store Policy
|List any accessories included with the machine|
|Does the Machine include a transformer||No|
|Any known issues with the machine?||No|
|Does the machine operate properly?||Yes|
|Has the machine been well maintained?||Yes|
|Are there any known broken components?|
|Are there any known controller issues?||No|
|Does any software transfer with the machine?||No|
|Are any safety items missing or broken?||No|
|Please list # of dust outlets including their diameter|
|Machine Location||Neosho, MO|
|Inspection Dates||Call for Appointment|
MB Roba Duplex Flap Sander
There are no inquiries yet.
SCM Olimpic K 360 Edgebander
Delta 10″ Unisaw Table saw, 3 HP Motor with 50″ Delta Unifensce
- End Trim
- Top/Bottom (2-Sets)
- Corner Rounding
- Radius Scrape
- Glue Scrape