We are looking forward to helping you list your used woodworkihng equipment. The iBiD Machinery Customer Success team is available to answer account questions, provide assistance with the buying and selling process and help coordinate logistics after the sale. Please call us at 888-375-0384 if you would like to speak with a representative.
Why choose iBiDMachinery for Selling Your Used Equipment?
- Quality Machines - iBiDMachinery carefully vets each seller and machine to ensure machines listed on our site are in good to like new condition, in working order and, we require numerous machine photos and videos for each listing.
- Industry Knowledge - With decades of Woodworking Industry experience under our belts, we help Buyers navigate the many machine options to find the best fit for their needs and budgets. For Sellers, we work to find a fair market price and set realistic expectations on pricing, time to sell, and logistics.
- Inventory - iBiDMachinery keeps the most sought after brands and machine types in stock. From Edgebanders and CNC Routers to Saws, Dust Collectors, Drill & Dowel Machines, and More, iBidMachinery is the place to List and Buy shop essentials.
- Advanced Marketing Team - Bringing Buyers and Sellers together, iBiDMachinery uses the latest marketing techniques to keep our customers informed and up to date on inventory availability, pricing, and industry trends. You'll find us in your inbox, on social, at industry exhibitions and you can always call us directly at 888-375-0384.
- Full Service Process - In addition to connecting Buyers and Sellers, iBiD is boasts a wide network of the best technicians to help with training and installation, the most reliable shipping companies to ensure you get the best rates and leasing companies to help you finance the equipment you require.
Is there a fee to List my machinery on iBidMachinery?
YES. iBidMachinery charges a fee of 10-20% of the (actual) selling price, depending on the sales price.
What condition machines do you list/sell?
We strive to only list machines in good working order. Sellers must provide specific information on machines and attest to the machine's good working order as well as disclose defects or issues.
I have questions about listing a machine - who can I contact?
Please contact the iBidMachinery team at: email@example.com or Call Us at 888-375-0384
How is shipping handled?
Shipping (as well as any other machine specific loading, rigging, etc.) will be coordinated between the Seller and Buyer. Upon request, IBiD machinery can help coordinate logistics with reputable national carriers.
Who pays for shipping?
The Buyer is responsible for all shipping and freight charges. All sales, unless otherwise noted, are FOB Seller location. In some cases, a buyer may pick up a machine and will not incur shipping costs (though rigging, loading or other fees may apply. Please inquire and confirm any shipping and loading/rigging related fees.)
Are there Additional Fees to Consider?
Possibly. Large or speciality machines may require special decommissioning, rigging, loading, installation, power upgrades, training, software purchases, accessories, balancing, special shipping considerations, higher shipping insurance coverage, etc. It is the Buyer's Responsibility to know what services may be needed and which additional fees may be incurred for each machine purchase. Buyers are responsible for all shipping and installation/training costs.
Are there guarantees on Used Machinery?
No. Generally there are no guarantees on the used machinery sold on this site. Buyers are able to request photos of the machines, videos of machines in production and site visits and/or inspections of the machines prior to purchase. We do require machine sellers to attest to the good working condition of machines they would like to list as well as be reasonably available for questions and to show the machine if requested.